CTSports.com is a free web-based photo album for youth sports.
It started as a result of combining a long-term interest in both photography and computers. CTSports.com was started as, and remains, a hobby. Even though it operates as a business, selling photographs and paying taxes, it’s purpose is not commercial in nature. The intention is to capture a few moments in time in the hopes they will last a lifetime.
If you have an event you would like covered, or have photos of an event you would like displayed, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For you camera buffs out there, all the equipment is Canon digital.
- The most-used camera body is the 1D MarkII and the usual lens package is;
- Volleyball: 200mm f/1.8, 100mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.4
- Field Sports: 200mm f/1.8, 300mm f/2.8, 400mm f/2.8, and a 1.4x extender
- ISO settings range from 200 1600, AWB, JPEG large, and RAW once in a while
- Post-processing is done in Adobe Photoshop CS and CS2 and Neat Image
CTSports.com is a work-in-process and your comments and suggestions are always welcome.